Persona.ly is a mobile-first DSP operating worldwide. Using our proprietary bidder and machine-learning algorithms, we offer transparent, performance-driven, highly-targeted UA and retargeting solutions at scale with access to over 1.5 Million ad auctions per second. We are trusted by Ubisoft, Waitr, Tilting Point, Ilyon, Papaya Gaming, CoinSwitch, Animoca Brands, Kefir!, CoinDCX and many others.
Persona.ly strives to be more than just a vendor for its partners, but a partner that helps generate actual value, growth, and broad marketing insights that can be used across channels.
Persona.ly offers a programmatic & fully transparent service, from playable and dynamic creative generation to driving scale outside of traditional acquisition channels and providing actionable marketing insights.
- User acquisition
- User re-engagement
- Programmatic for agencies
- Accessing 60 data points before serving each impression
- Integration with major SSPs, processing more than 1,800,000 in-app ad auctions per second
- Full transparency
- Dynamic creative generation
Meir Weisgal 2
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||App Installs, DSPs|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Offer Walls, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
Unleashing the power of contextual bandits: Chaty case study Posted on May 17, 2023 This post was first published on persona.
The vicious cycle of click spamming Posted on February 09, 2023 This post was first posted on persona.
Ilyon’s Bubble Shooter™ Programmatic UA [case study] Posted on March 16, 2020 Persona.
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- How We Increased ARPPU 4x for Koiniwa Dating App Download the PDF version of the case study We worked with Koiniwa Inc. (Bank of Innovation company) to acquire users for its top-grossing dating app Koiniwa on iOS in Japan. Koiniwa is a unique dating...
- How We Doubled Non-Buyers CVR While Scaling Gross Sales 5.7x for LightInTheBox E-commerce app Download the PDF version of the case study We worked with LightInTheBox, a global e-commerce company, to re-engage churned users for their Android and iOS apps globally (in 20 countries). LightInTheBox...
- How we doubled CVR while scaling 5.6x and outperformed KPI for Nexon’s FIFA Mobile Download the PDF version of the case study Persona.ly worked with Nexon, a South Korean gaming giant owning over 50 gaming titles, including Dungeon & Fighter, Sudden Attack, and KartRider, to run...
- Muneaki Takao Joins Persona.ly as Country Director in Japan Persona.ly (established in 2011) is a mobile-first programmatic ML-based DSP driving mobile user acquisition and re-engagement solutions at scale for top-grossing app developers. Headquartered in Israel,...
- IAP or IAA – why not both? Alien Invasion hybrid-casual case study Download the PDF version of the case study We worked with Multicast Games to acquire users for its leading game Alien Invasion: RPG Idle Space on Android in the U.S. Multicast Games is a developer of hybrid-casual...